Monday, November 8, 2010

Loverly day

I had a wonderful day at TeslaCon on Saturday. While I was only there for a few hours (busy-busy prepping for Windy and MFF), it was enjoyable. In addition to getting a taste of the programming, I had a chance to meet a number of other artisans and costumers.

Among these...

~Antoinette's Atelier
~WhiskerWorks
~Magpie's Masquerie
~CrisisWear
~Xcentricities by Ynhared
~Scoundrelle's Keep
~Rosaline/Freak Leather Fashions
~Parasols By Tamie
~Highwind Steamworks
~Singing Lemur
~Ingrid The Crafty
~Ravenworks
~Steampunk Leather
~Blasphemina's Closet
~Apatico
~Bionic Unicorn
~Steampunk Funk

There were some really clever takes on the steam genre by some terrific talented folk!

Now back to my own work, so I can be ready for the next couple of cons!

No comments:

Post a Comment