Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finely aged Wisconsin cheese

I really need to get in gear and prepare for vending at Midwinter Gaming Convention next month. Sooo...of course...I'm not. Instead, I'm goofing around on the web (I'm also actively procrastinating about cleaning my apartment).

In my procrastinatrix wanderings online today, I found this: Vintage Wisconsin Dells, a growing archive of photos and other images from the village of the tourist trap.



Right now, there's about 3100 images in the archive and they're actively soliciting more submissions via the site. I am a HUGE fan of vintage amusement memorabilia...and antique photos...and Midwestern regional history...and kitsch, so I've really enjoyed poking though the archive. Looking forward to seeing more images as this grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment