Monday, January 16, 2012

Crazed week...


I'm going to take a break for a a few days from Etsy/blogging, likely until next Sunday or Monday. I have a few things on my plate right now (in no particular order):

-My partner's ex died last Monday and, while I'm not directly involved, my partner had power of attorney and has coordinated tomorrow's funeral/taking care of her estate. He's understandably a bit worn right now.

-I'm in last minute freaking-out headspace before this weekend's convention.

-Changes at my day job, which means adapting to new structures.

-Trying not to give in to the creeping crud flu that everyone seems to be coming down with. Alas, I cannot work in a hazmat suit.

I will be back. There will be wit. There will be shinies. There will be treasuries. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment