Thursday, June 23, 2011

...and even MORE treasuries!

Once again, I have been remiss. Customarily, I post "thank-yous" to everyone who puts my work in a treasury and links to same on my Facebook fan page, but I've had a busy week and...WOW! they mounted up before I noticed. Instead of posting my gratitude on FB, I decided to post here, where I have more space to do so.

Many-many thanks for inclusion in the following Etsy treasuries this week!

-Dark and Unusual by HumanWreck234
-Me You Him Her All Of Us by The Cycling Artist
-Faith Hope Love by Marlene Vergara
-CARNIVAL! by Ephemere
-A Study In Charcoal and Cream by WalrusTusk
-Eclectic Finds of The Anything and Everything Team by Jeannie Richard
-I Got A Bad Owie In My Head! by Emmett53
-Smokey Day by TrueReverie
-EETeam Awesomeness by RosesVintageFinds
-Gift Guide for Shakespeare Fans by ElephantBeads
-Etsy Buddies Pieces by Mingulay
-Black and White (and Green) All Over by CuteAsASilverButton
-Blue Green Bliss by MishaGirl
-This Black Gold by MyGlitterQueen
-You Appeal To My Dark Side by From The Heart By Eva
-A Shaded Place by GarnettJewelry
-I Believe You Can Get Me Through The Night by IndigoObjects
-Some Fun Stuff by RosesVintageFinds
-Beauty in Every Form by YouEnchanced
-What To Wear To Your TrueBlood Premiere Party by TheDollBizarre

No comments:

Post a Comment